This site and a couple others on the network were being attacked by Chinese hackers, and I've been working to stop that for the past several weeks now. There have been a couple of times the site was unavailable, and at least once when it was replaced with a Chinese news page.
So, after doing a revamp of most of the system that makes these sites tick, I believe I've managed to close the loophole the attackers were exploiting. I also managed to break J's ability to upload a new comic. Oops. Please forgive me, I think it's been corrected now and you can return to your regularly scheduled programming.