I know there was some speculation among readers that Mister Eerie and Mister Mist were, in fact, the same guy just with two different snap on heads. But here they are together. So, like seeing Clark Kent with Superman, this proves that they can't be the same person!
In other news! I'm happy to report that my biggest Pathfinder-compatible book yet, Call to Arms: Ropes, has just been released! The book aims to be the comprehensive source for rope in Pathfinder. Rope, remember, is the original duct tape! Call to Arms: Ropes has rules for:
* Buying rope by thickness instead of just by length.
* Creating improvised rope.
* New rope based archetypes, traits, and feats (including a new trapper, the escape artist, and the vaquero cavalier order).
* Tying people up!
* Belaying, rappelling, zip-lining, combat rappelling, fast-roping, and bungee jumping. You heard me right. Bungee jumping.
* Secret codes and rope based languages.
* Corde lisse, the art of the aerial rope dance. Also, poi dancing, the art of swinging flaming ropes around.
* Knots (or course).
* Nooses. Did you know there are no rules in Pathfinder for hanging people? There are now!
* Pioneering. Making stuff out of sticks, logs, and ropes. Just like in Scouts! A whole new crafting system using Survival.
* New magic! New spells, new ways of making magic rope!
* Crafting using rope and yarn. Rules on knitting, crocheting, and tatting!
* Rope golems.
* Block and tackle/pulley rules that actually make sense according to physics!
* And more. SO much more.
If you're interested, you can find the book here. I actually get a high percentage of every sale so buying this book supports me and the comic, too!
See you Monday!