21 Posts.       Goto page 1, 2, 3     Next
Return to Forum Topics 

JGray

Dreamwalker

78 worlds * 2 souls * 1 grand adventure

New York

Post title: Hi, my name is J
Submitted January 4, 2009 at 9:47PM.   

Hello, everyone. I'm J. I'm the writer and creator of Mysteries of the Arcana. I also write and draw a little comic called 2nd Shift. I hope that, someday, I get to do other webcomics as well. For now, though, I'm just really psyched about this particular one. I've been working on Mysteries of the Arcana, in some form or another, since I was thirteen.

If you want to know more about me, check out my bio. You can find it by clicking on the About tab up above. Thank you!

Nytol

Bound

Outlanders, Ranma, Naruto, Hellsing, Rosario + Vampire, Toradora, and Bleach.... To name a few...

Herber Springs, Nowhere

Post title: In the shadow of
Submitted January 5, 2009 at 4:32AM.   

I've been both a fan and friend of Verias and his work since "Akira" and "FuzzyMudd". Verias will have to explain those. The Ego in me would like to claim a little credit for my continued harassment... once again Verias will have to explain.

Anyway, from what I've gotten out of Verias (using pliers and a red hot poker) I've gotten a bit of an idea of some of what is to come and I must say that I am really looking forward to seeing it in all it's webness and glory.

By Percy's Axe, I am at your service.

By Percy's Axe, I am at your service.

Ithlium

Bound

Freedom is the only thing.

Post title:
Submitted February 15, 2009 at 7:42PM.   

Heyla!

My name is Ith (short for Ithlium). I am an avid reader and love finding new, well draw and skillfully executed webcomics. From what I've seen I already like "Mysteries of the Arcana". Though I've read many comics this is the first that I've decided to contribute on the forums for. I look forward to the future of "Arcana".

Ithlium

"If I can't dance it's not my revolution." - Emma Goldman

JGray

Dreamwalker

New York

Post title:
Submitted February 15, 2009 at 9:24PM.   

Hey! Welcome to our forums. They aren't very active right now but my hope is that'll change as the comic grows. I do promise that I'll be an active participant, so you'll always get feedback from the author of the comic.

verias

Key

Post title:
Submitted February 16, 2009 at 12:02PM.   

Yay for people popping in! Welcome Ith, and thanks for the little nudge. As for the forum addition, I believe I'll take that as a compliment (J. probably will also) Keep reading, I think, personally, things are just going to get better.

Keith W.

greven

Explorer

Hey, listen!

2 clicks east of reality

Post title:
Submitted February 19, 2009 at 5:40PM.   

So just for good fun I will do a little introduktion thingie here, because I cant figure out where else to do so.

The name is greven, it is Danish and means Count (the titel not the number thing). The reason? Well that is my name in real life so why not, well surname but that is a technicality.
If you are half a Holmes, this will have already given you the information needed to figure out that I am from the country called Denmark.
Most known for some drawings of a profet, having the oldest monarchy in the world, and being genneraly unheard off by the rest of the world.

As for me personally I am a straight guy with hobbies that includes, too many games, too many books, too much manga, too much anime, too much movie maker, too many webcomics and staying up all night long on week days.
I am a nice chap if I should say so myself and is always up for a good discussion and enjoy complex puzzles, brainteasers and theories.
I consider myself of reasonable intelligens, but keep in mind that english is not my first language so my spelling does not really fit with my age, 19 btw.

Sooooooo that was it I think.

I found the comic through the true2ourhearts forum where JGrey, I think, posted a link to this here comic. I have been reading from the first kiss page and can be expected to comment on every move made in the intire serie. I have of course read the pages before first kiss but I came into the serie at the point in time first kiss was up(that would be yesterday).
I will get anoying at times, so feel free to tell me to shut up if it gets too much for you to handle.

Oh! I almost forgot: I am also an amateur writer, and writes stories in english at pretty much every chance I get. you can read them all at my Deviant profile. The link will be in my signature when I can get the damn link making thing to work.

Thats it for now, later.

You can't hug your children with nuclear arms

verias

Key

Post title:
Submitted February 19, 2009 at 6:55PM.   

Well, welcome aboard greven, along with that lengthy, but informative introduction!
We hope you like what is to come.

Keith W.

JGray

Dreamwalker

New York

Post title:
Submitted February 20, 2009 at 7:32AM.   

Welcome, Greven. I'm glad to see you here! Don't worry too much about your English. Its pretty good! Never be afraid to say what's on your mind here, okay? You're always welcome to say as much as you like.

Nighthawke

Bound

But...no one told me that the fireplace was just decorative!

Arizona

Post title:
Submitted May 18, 2009 at 12:27PM.   

Greetins.

Larry is the name.  I have quite a few web comics I read and somehow stumbled across this one when it was still pretty new (say, 5 comics in or so).  So far, I love it, and the artwork.  It's very unique to me in that it offers the opportunity to present interesting mixes of different races and cultures.

Currently I'm really enjoying the intro of Mandrake.  She kind of hits me like Tinkerbelle with an attitude.

As to myself, I am currently unemployed.  I find that life sucks when you have no job, but I have a positive outlook, and I'm doing anything I can to make money.  Lately, I've been cleaning and maintaining swimming pools,  and washing windows whenever I can.

I too, dabble at writing, but for me it's more of a hobby than a vocation.  If you like, I'll post some of my stuff.  I'm a Lord of the Rings MMO player and fantasy/sci-fi buff in general, so all my stuff is fantasy oriented.

Anyhoo, I LOVE the comic.  Please, keep at it.

Inara: "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?"
Mal: "That it was manly and impulsive?"
Inara: "Yes, precisely. Except the exact phrase I used was 'don't'."

JD

Explorer

Time is a rose.

Blackwood Forest

Post title:
Submitted May 18, 2009 at 1:19PM.   

Hey there Nighthawke, a Serenity fan eh?  Loved that series, it really should have continued.

Intros?  Uh, yeah, hi there I'm JD and I'm... nobody important.  Ok, that's out of the way.

You know, Nighthawke, I do believe you could post your own little side stories here, if J enables them, which I think he should.  It would be so cool to read some fan-fiction don't you think?

Return 
21 Posts.       Goto page 1, 2, 3     Next