• Red Nebula Studios
  • Lovefeast
Commission Keith W!
Hi, my name is J
21 Posts.      Previous     Goto page 1, 2, 3     Next
Return to Forum Topics 

Nighthawke

Bound

But...no one told me that the fireplace was just decorative!

Arizona

Post title:
Submitted May 18, 2009 at 7:28PM.   

Well, yes, I concur Smile  It would be fun to read some fan fiction, however, I'm not the pushy type, so we'll leave it in J's hands.

Oh, and I'm pleased to meet you.

Have to disagree with you though.  Every entity is important, it's just a matter of to what degree.  So yer important, like it or not.  So there, nyah :P.

Inara: "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?"
Mal: "That it was manly and impulsive?"
Inara: "Yes, precisely. Except the exact phrase I used was 'don't'."

JGray

Dreamwalker

78 worlds * 2 souls * 1 grand adventure

New York

Post title:
Submitted May 18, 2009 at 8:04PM.   

JD is very important. JD programmed all the stuff that displays the comic!

Welcome, Nighthawke. Welcome! I'm glad you've joined us, stayed with us through all of this. Sorry to hear about your joblessness but good on you for doing whatever you can to keep going. Too many people get all depressed and just sink down into wallowing sloth.

As for fiction, you might notice I've added two forums, one for Arcana related creative works and one for non-Arcana related creative works. Feel free to use them, everyone!

JD, I know there's a place for journals and galleries for users and such, but for right now I think a centralized location will work better. I'll reevaluate as time goes on.

Critchett

Bound

Sincerity is the greatest facade of them all...

Hither and Thither

Post title:
Submitted May 22, 2009 at 2:36AM.   

Hi, everyone! What an amazing comic, it's beautifully drawn with a wonderful story! I really like the Reality you've created based on the mythos of the Tarot. I really look forward to see where everything goes from here =)

And pleased to meet all of you! The Critchett purrs for you!

I'm looking at myself, reflections of my mind.
It's just the kind of day to leave myself behind.
So gently swaying through the fairy land of love.
If you'd just come with me, you'd see the beauty of...

JGray

Dreamwalker

New York

Post title:
Submitted May 23, 2009 at 7:45AM.   

I'm blushing! Thank you so much for the kind words and for joining us here on the forums. Please keep posting. I promise to try to start some discussions in the next few days.

WyrdDragon

Bound

"Fire is the cleanser"

Yorkshire, England.

Post title:
Submitted May 28, 2009 at 4:23AM.   

Greetings Programs!

I'm Dave, a random English guy in his early 30's and a geek of many colours.

I work as a sysadmin for a large Internet/Telecoms company and generally devote my free time to escaping from reality. I'm an unrepentant roleplayer, currently indulging in D&D 3.5e from both sides of the DM screen. I'm intermittently working on my own colonial/frontier setting to throw Savage Worlds/Serenity at. I don armour and beat people up with rubber swords a few weekends a year.

And that's roughly where my brain power runs out for the moment. Feel free to ask questions, that might spark some sort of response.

Dave B

Evil Postmaster & Random Clanky

JGray

Dreamwalker

New York

Post title:
Submitted May 28, 2009 at 8:32PM.   

Welcome to the MotA community! The world you're developing sounds interesting. I'm not sure how you would hybridize those two rule systems but you should post some of what you've done here.

WyrdDragon

Bound

"Fire is the cleanser"

Yorkshire, England.

Post title:
Submitted May 29, 2009 at 2:57AM.   

Well, Serenity's just Savage Worlds with a few tweaks: An extra ability and the dice steps work a little different past D12. It gives me a broader range of material to work from.

The setting itself, as I imagine it, would not be too alien to a Serenity/Firefly fan with a tech level not too dissimilar to the re-imagined battlestar galactica. I'll post any interesting tit-bits as and when I have them committed to documents, I'm also working on a short piece of fiction to go with. I figure that's one of the better ways of fleshing things out.

Dave B

JGray

Dreamwalker

New York

Post title:
Submitted May 29, 2009 at 1:17PM.   

Well, the tech levels in BSG were wildly disparite. Whenever the script didn't absolutely require it (FTL travel, space fighters and such) the tech level seemed to be 1950s earth.

WyrdDragon

Bound

"Fire is the cleanser"

Yorkshire, England.

Post title:
Submitted June 1, 2009 at 4:05AM.   

Given the galactica was very old school for it's own timeline. Though I must say I prefer my tech believably clunky - point-to-point FTL with a bucket of limitations appeals to me much more than being able to cruise around at warp 9 as you please. But then I'm also a Battletech player and am strongly influenced by the tech there.

Dave B

Seacht

Bound

Post title:
Submitted August 3, 2009 at 2:47AM.   

Hi, I'm Megan and I'm /in love/ with LGBT webcomics. Thus far I'm greatly enjoying MoTA, which I came across in the LGBT webcomic art sale. I've probably read every avaliable lesbian related webcomic on the internet cuz I'm their #1 fan. I'm really looking forward to the story progression which has me hooked already, and the art is amazing.

I'm currently packing off for college to major in womens studies and english, with maybe a minor in midevil history. We'll just see how hard I want to work for those. If my time isn't taken up playing World of Warcraft, Xbox, reading my various nerd heavy scifi fantasy books, or having a gay ol' time, you can bet I'll be here catching up on all my webcomic "soap operas". Yay!

Oh it's a wand...

Of a sort.

Return 
21 Posts.      Previous     Goto page 1, 2, 3     Next