Commission Keith W!
Wwhhyy??
5 Posts.       Goto page 1
Return to Forum Topics 

Seacht

Bound

Post title: Wwhhyy??
Submitted August 3, 2009 at 3:11AM.   

While Nightwake takes the lead and dives us all into the forum I think I'd like to say my peace too.

My question is simple; What brought you to Mysteries of the Arcana? Was it the magic or the relationships or the characters. For me personally, it was the prospect of reading and epic adventure and being able to watch a lesbian relationship bloom.  o.O If that makes since to anyone else, I more read these things for the relationships, the adventures are like icing.

Oh it's a wand...

Of a sort.

JGray

Dreamwalker

78 worlds * 2 souls * 1 grand adventure

New York

Post title:
Submitted August 4, 2009 at 6:38AM.   

Well, obviously I'm the writer, so that brings me here. Smile  On a serious note, this world has existed, in one form or another, for twenty years. I've been working on it as a webcomic for almost two now. It took me a year or so to find an artist I felt could draw the comic well and who would be able to commit to the project.

I love relationship books as well. One of my favorite books is Annie on My Mind. Keeping You a Secret also influenced this comic some.

BTW, please don't be discouraged if there's not much in the way of reply here. MotA is a young comic and the forums of younger comics tend not to  be as active, especially if there isn't a few finished storylines. People need to feel invested in the comic in order to become part of the full community.

RedSparrow

Bound

Post title:
Submitted August 29, 2009 at 7:37PM.   

I have to say that for a web-comic that I stumbled across purely by accident.. It's a good read so far.

Good work to  both you the writer and the artist. Wink

Expect to see me hanging around a bit late at night when I can't sleep.. Hehe

JGray

Dreamwalker

78 worlds * 2 souls * 1 grand adventure

New York

Post title:
Submitted August 30, 2009 at 9:02PM.   

Not a problem at all. Welcome aboard. We like night owls here.

Or night sparrows. As the case may be.

RedSparrow

Bound

Post title:
Submitted August 31, 2009 at 3:20PM.   

Hmm.. "Night Sparrow"

I think you may have found me a new online name for when Red Sparrow's taken! :D Yaay

Return 
5 Posts.       Goto page 1